free UK delivery, optional gift wrap, and a message in our neatest handwriting!
Grow your own mushrooms
Espresso Mushroom Company is a group of coffee drinking food lovers bringing you the ultimate in fresh, home-grown and sustainable product. On a plate.
The kits are a great treat for you and your kids, and a perfect gift for green-fingered foodies and garden-deprived city dwellers alike. Just find a light airy spot, follow these four simple steps: Open up – Water – Grow – Harvest!Read More
Latest From The Farm
- We’ve been pretty obsessed with mushrooms since we first started growing them in recycled coffee grounds almost a decade ago. During the …Read More »
- We worked super hard before Christmas to hand make and pack all the Kitchen Garden mushroom kits and get them …Read More »
- Valentina is the brains behind the Beauty of Fungi Instagram account, and documented her experience growing at Pearl Oyster Kitchen Garden in December, …Read More »
- January is a special time of year for us as we get to see hundreds of photos of your Kitchen …Read More »
- RT @chebbes: @EMC_mushroom harvested first batch of mushrooms! #mushroomcam Do I completely leave (without water) for 10 days and then star… 5 days ago retweeted via chebbes
- Check out the @SmallBatchCR #Ethiopian evening at Jubilee St tonight, fundraising for a great cause https://t.co/5rW7793o6S 2 weeks ago
- Blooming Hot Pinks #espressomushroom #growyourown #oystermushrooms https://t.co/t21GoH9OFA 3 weeks ago
- Proud to see Bertie getting recognition for these ace speakers we collaborated on - made from you know what... https://t.co/NicAqo9GEr 4 weeks ago
- Think we got away with it. #mushroomcompost #raspberry #growyourown https://t.co/kYi7s6KjkA 1 month ago
- These beautiful mushrooms will be making an appearance at @cotswoldfayre first #Christmas event of the year tomorro… https://t.co/bzCWRfxvO8 2 months ago
- These rainy warm days are ideal for the #mushrooms at the farm... @ Brighton https://t.co/emPZywJ67w 2 months ago