GET STARTED WITH OUR KITCHEN GARDENS, OR CULTIVATE AT HOME WITH DIY MUSHROOMS ON A PLATE.
Grow your own mushrooms
Espresso Mushroom Company is a group of coffee drinking food lovers bringing you the ultimate in fresh, home-grown and sustainable product. On a plate.
The kits are a great treat for you and your kids, and a perfect gift for green-fingered foodies and garden-deprived city dwellers alike. Just find a light airy spot, follow these four simple steps: Open up – Water – Grow – Harvest!Read More
Latest From The Farm
- Last Autumn we had the pleasure of spending a day at Kew Gardens with Raymond Blanc and Kate Humble – …Read More »
- After spending some time with Raymond Blanc and Kate Humble at Kew Gardens last year, we’ve decided to create our …Read More »
- We’re delighted to let you know we have now expanded our delivery service to enable us to offer shipments to …Read More »
- We’re really excited about Series 2 of Jamie and Jimmy’s Friday Night Feast that kicks off tonight. The series will …Read More »
- RT @alexjgeorgiou: #mushrooms found in #Cornwall - any idea what they are? #foraged #identification http://t.co/B7z8aiBlZE 1 day ago retweeted via alexjgeorgiou
- RT @cotswoldfayre: Got time to Time about YOUR #Christmas products? TODAY 3-4pm join in #FHItalk @FHIexhibition @BelvoirCordials @EMC_mushr… 6 days ago retweeted via cotswoldfayre
- #Christmas has come early for us in the photogenic @silobrighton this afternoon! http://t.co/TeMZHvR5rU 1 week ago
- Kitchen Garden #mushrooms on the #london #underground getting some funny looks! https://t.co/6vlxipPdlK 1 week ago
- On the train with a box of mushrooms, some holly & ivy and a string of fairy lights! #Christmas #already! http://t.co/EY80FFuVmL 1 week ago