free UK delivery, optional gift wrap, and a message in our neatest handwriting!
Grow your own mushrooms
Espresso Mushroom Company is a group of coffee drinking food lovers bringing you the ultimate in fresh, home-grown and sustainable product. On a plate.
The kits are a great treat for you and your kids, and a perfect gift for green-fingered foodies and garden-deprived city dwellers alike. Just find a light airy spot, follow these four simple steps: Open up – Water – Grow – Harvest!Read More
Latest From The Farm
- We’ve been pretty obsessed with mushrooms since we first started growing them in recycled coffee grounds almost a decade ago. During the …Read More »
- We worked super hard before Christmas to hand make and pack all the Kitchen Garden mushroom kits and get them …Read More »
- Valentina is the brains behind the Beauty of Fungi Instagram account, and documented her experience growing at Pearl Oyster Kitchen Garden in December, …Read More »
- January is a special time of year for us as we get to see hundreds of photos of your Kitchen …Read More »
- These beautiful mushrooms will be making an appearance at @cotswoldfayre first #Christmas event of the year tomorro… https://t.co/bzCWRfxvO8 1 month ago
- These rainy warm days are ideal for the #mushrooms at the farm... @ Brighton https://t.co/emPZywJ67w 1 month ago
- RT @lemanoir: Are you a keen home #gardener? Join us for our #gardeningschool day courses &learn top tips from the Manoir team https://t.co… 1 month ago retweeted via lemanoir
- https://t.co/fGyVRiU7qQ https://t.co/Hc3XgGDwUb 2 months ago
- RT @sunday_gardener: Using Coffee Grounds for Gardening https://t.co/4cC1XB8Xwb #gardening,#garden 2 months ago retweeted via sunday_gardener
- RT @hannah_sage: Mushrooms growing nicely 👍🏻 #espressomushroom @EMC_mushroom https://t.co/YKDHG197xE 3 months ago retweeted via hannah_thandi