free UK delivery, optional gift wrap, and a message in our neatest handwriting!
Grow your own mushrooms
Espresso Mushroom Company is a group of coffee drinking food lovers bringing you the ultimate in fresh, home-grown and sustainable product. On a plate.
The kits are a great treat for you and your kids, and a perfect gift for green-fingered foodies and garden-deprived city dwellers alike. Just find a light airy spot, follow these four simple steps: Open up – Water – Grow – Harvest!Read More
Latest From The Farm
- We’ve got two fantastic hampers from The Real Olive Company up for grabs. Each hamper features a fine selection of …Read More »
- Since we met Raymond Blanc back in August 2014 during the filming of Kew on a Plate, we’ve been helping …Read More »
- We haven’t even been on Summer Holiday yet, so completely agree it feels a bit early to be talking about …Read More »
- We’ve been pretty obsessed with mushrooms since we first started growing them in recycled coffee grounds almost a decade ago. During the …Read More »
- RT @painting_lorna: So pleased with these #mushrooms #pink so easy to grow, almost too pretty to eat @EMC_mushroom https://t.co/okO8GKR5… 4 weeks ago retweeted via painting_lorna
- Anyone interested in foraging should check out Roger Philips on @cerysmatthews show this morning https://t.co/3uY2EtqRRp 6 months ago
- RT @KetoInTheUK: Right @EMC_mushroom, be honest with me: is it one to harvest even if we're just one week in and I am being an overprotecti… 10 months ago retweeted via KetoInTheUK
- You’ve done a great job, I think the time has come to eat your little mushrooms in their prime! https://t.co/VERpmh9Ztz 10 months ago
- Beauties - thanks @bexwills for sharing your experience. https://t.co/9WN2wtzjdc… https://t.co/W7j8CIM41A 10 months ago
- RT @sjmordue: Check out the latest blog! Hot Pinks from @EMC_mushroom great idea for the #foodlover for the #kitchen https://t.co/9HVXkIa44… 10 months ago retweeted via sjmordue