free UK delivery, optional gift wrap, and a message in our neatest handwriting!
Grow your own mushrooms
Espresso Mushroom Company is a group of coffee drinking food lovers bringing you the ultimate in fresh, home-grown and sustainable product. On a plate.
The kits are a great treat for you and your kids, and a perfect gift for green-fingered foodies and garden-deprived city dwellers alike. Just find a light airy spot, follow these four simple steps: Open up – Water – Grow – Harvest!Read More
Latest From The Farm
- Since we met Raymond Blanc back in August 2014 during the filming of Kew on a Plate, we’ve been helping …Read More »
- We haven’t even been on Summer Holiday yet, so completely agree it feels a bit early to be talking about …Read More »
- We’ve been pretty obsessed with mushrooms since we first started growing them in recycled coffee grounds almost a decade ago. During the …Read More »
- We worked super hard before Christmas to hand make and pack all the Kitchen Garden mushroom kits and get them …Read More »
- RT @JenniferPryke: Great article in this weekend's @FTLifeArts all about the @raymond_blanc #Gardening school. https://t.co/svakeDjAIE 7 days ago retweeted via JenniferPryke
- This is the difference between Countryside & London - Robbie found big #porcini #mushrooms in the wild, Alex got mi… https://t.co/Zl7eQso4gV 4 weeks ago
- RT @alexjgeorgiou: I know you should probably not post on their facebook - but what should you do when another company totally rips off you… 4 weeks ago retweeted via alexjgeorgiou
- RT @fungiperfecti: #Mycelium as an #EcoFriendly material is spreading! These mushroom lamps are on display at the #LondonDesignFestival htt… 4 weeks ago retweeted via fungiperfecti
- RT @JenniferPryke: You too can #grow #mushrooms like this at home. Join @EMC_mushroom & @lemanoir experts on 25 Oct to learn how to! https:… 1 month ago retweeted via JenniferPryke
- RT @JenniferPryke: Amazing to see the mycelium growth starting only 4days after inoculation on the @lemanoir Grow your Own #Mushroom course… 2 months ago retweeted via JenniferPryke
- It was real pleasure, looking forward to the next time! https://t.co/fZXP8lk9Xd 2 months ago