free UK delivery, optional gift wrap, and a message in our neatest handwriting!
Grow your own mushrooms
Espresso Mushroom Company is a group of coffee drinking food lovers bringing you the ultimate in fresh, home-grown and sustainable product. On a plate.
The kits are a great treat for you and your kids, and a perfect gift for green-fingered foodies and garden-deprived city dwellers alike. Just find a light airy spot, follow these four simple steps: Open up – Water – Grow – Harvest!Read More
Latest From The Farm
- We’ve been pretty obsessed with mushrooms since we first started growing them in recycled coffee grounds almost a decade ago. During the …Read More »
- We worked super hard before Christmas to hand make and pack all the Kitchen Garden mushroom kits and get them …Read More »
- Valentina is the brains behind the Beauty of Fungi Instagram account, and documented her experience growing at Pearl Oyster Kitchen Garden in December, …Read More »
- January is a special time of year for us as we get to see hundreds of photos of your Kitchen …Read More »
- RT @JenniferPryke: You too can #grow #mushrooms like this at home. Join @EMC_mushroom & @lemanoir experts on 25 Oct to learn how to! https:… 3 days ago retweeted via JenniferPryke
- RT @JenniferPryke: Amazing to see the mycelium growth starting only 4days after inoculation on the @lemanoir Grow your Own #Mushroom course… 3 weeks ago retweeted via JenniferPryke
- It was real pleasure, looking forward to the next time! https://t.co/fZXP8lk9Xd 4 weeks ago
- Hot and wet. Perfect conditions for mushrooms 🍄. Found these #porcini and other #boletus in *top secret* #Sussex lo… https://t.co/uoVzLaT4Bp 2 months ago
- Our two favourite French chefs.... 🇫🇷 https://t.co/WxfgUPZcy4 2 months ago
- RT @chebbes: @EMC_mushroom harvested first batch of mushrooms! #mushroomcam Do I completely leave (without water) for 10 days and then star… 2 months ago retweeted via chebbes
- Check out the @SmallBatchCR #Ethiopian evening at Jubilee St tonight, fundraising for a great cause https://t.co/5rW7793o6S 2 months ago